1. There is a minimum order value of £75 before VAT or applicable delivery charges. If your order does not reach this amount it will not be processed.
2. Free delivery applies to orders over £150 excluding VAT delivered throughout Mainland United Kingdom except to the following destinations: Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Offshore & Channel Islands, Eire and the Scilly Isles where it may be necessary to make additional charges as per carrier’s rates. There will be a small delivery charge of £7.95 on orders below £150 excluding VAT subject to the above conditions.
3. If due to the weight or volume of your order being excessive in relation to the value, there may be additional delivery charges to be added, even if your order qualifies for free delivery. These charges would be at our discretion and would be discussed with you prior to dispatch.
4. All orders are processed in the order in which they are received, with the following exception; We offer a same day dispatch service for an additional fee of £5 + vat. The same day dispatch service is not a guaranteed next day service. Orders placed on our website before 1pm (12pm on Friday's) with the £5 same day dispatch option selected, will be dispatched on the same working day. If the same day dispatch option is selected when placing an order after 1pm (12pm on Friday's), then we will dispatch your order on the next working day. Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays are not classed as working days. We never guarantee next day delivery. Please Note: During very busy periods delivery can take up to 8 working days.
5. Notwithstanding delivery times quoted in 4 above, no guarantee as to time of delivery is given or implied.
6. If for any reason nobody is in/or the premises are closed our carrier will post a card through the letterbox advising you that we have attempted delivery and inviting you to telephone the carrier to arrange either:(EXCLUDES PALLET DELIVERIES, WHICH WILL BE CHARGED AT FULL COST TO CUSTOMER FOR EACH ADDITIONAL DELIVERY ATTEMPT)
A. Collection from the nearest control Centre the next working day after the card was left. (EXCLUDES PALLET DELIVERIES)
B. Re-delivery to the original address at a convenient time during normal working hours.
This is free of charge (EXCLUDES PALLET DELIVERIES). However, if you are not present to take delivery there will be an additional charge of £7.95 per consignment for the third and each subsequent attempt.
7. As soon as the goods are delivered to you, they become your responsibility. We will deliver only to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. From the time of receipted delivery, any loss or damage to the goods will be your responsibility and at your risk. Any transit damage, shortages or wrong goods supplied, must be noted on the delivery/consignment note at the time of delivery.
8. We operate a recycle policy. Wherever possible all our packaging will be recycled.
9. Damaged or faulty goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date. In cases of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product (together with any packaging) and contact us within 48 hours of receipt (commencing the day after delivery), whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or offer a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.